The motivation behind this styled shoot was to shatter the glass ceiling on the stereotypical norms that tend to cloud judgement when selecting your wedding day team.
The design inspiration of this shoot was rooted in deep masculine tones to create a sense of mystery while including soft natural elements such as cotton to juxtapose the concrete, showing the soft and solid sides of love. Utilizing geometric shapes in décor, complete with triangular plates, giving us a new outlook from every angle. Complete with a gold embellished grayscale cake that was there to remind us just how sweet love is.
Jose and Federico show us a different kind of love, a love that has no boundaries and shares its profound message with just one look. Our advantage to creating a styled shoot with a real couple allows for not only the vision to be perfectly executed, but to exemplify just what love is!
With this styled shoot, we are hoping for an outpour of support and dedication to the cause of equality. The message is simple, but yet has an extremely profound outcome. Modern day couples shouldn’t need bravery or permission to share their love with the world- and that is why we wanted to illustrate just how awesome it is when LOVE WINS!
From the photographer, Left Coast Design Studio
Photographer: Left Coast Design Studio
Event Designers: Fairy Godmother a Wedding and Event Company
Bakery: Gimme Some Sugar
Paperie: Matinae Design Studio
Videography: Our Legacy Pro
Florals: House of Flowers
Catering: Cloud9 Coffee Company
Coin Rings: 70Knots
Venue: Padre Hotel
Tuxedos: Fino’s Menswear & Tuxedo
Rentals: Walker Lewis Rents
Ring Box: Those Things by that One Girl
Grooming: Blackboard Barber Shop
Second Shooter: Lauryn Marette
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH