This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes
Eloisa Aquino's The Life and Times of Butch Dykes features stories of queer heroes who have bucked feminine norms and lived extraordinary, creative lives.
Brian and Chad’s Modern Luxury Wedding in Los Angeles, California
Brian and Chad’s Los Angeles fall wedding practically sings modern luxury. From the distinguished details in their exquisite Tom Ford tuxedos (Chad in…
Sweet Succulents for Boutonnières, Wedding Centerpieces and Altar Arrangements
Opt for one or more of these earthy elements to show your love of nature [dropcap letter=”U”]sing succulents is a handsome way to bring natural...
What’s Your Wedding Hairstyle? We Like These Looks for Our Trans, Androgynous, Queer and Butch Loves
With the majority of wedding magazines focused on femme women, we want to make sure to take the time to talk to our masculine readers,...
LGBTQ+ fashion: tailored suits for masculine women and trans men are on the rise
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches