A Poetic Tribute to Marriage Equality by Richard Blanco [VIDEO]
Poet Richard Blanco immortalizes our quest for marriage equality in his new poem, “Until We Could,” which was commissioned by Freedom to Marry in honor…
Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe! To celebrate…
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Rules Virginia’s Marriage Ban is Unconstitutional
It seems Virginia really is for lovers, after all.
Idaho Federal Judge Strikes Ban Against Same-Sex Marriage
A federal judge has struck down the ban on marriage for same-sex couples in Idaho!
Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot