A Poetic Tribute to Marriage Equality by Richard Blanco [VIDEO]
Poet Richard Blanco immortalizes our quest for marriage equality in his new poem, “Until We Could,” which was commissioned by Freedom to Marry in honor…
Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe! To celebrate…
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Rules Virginia’s Marriage Ban is Unconstitutional
It seems Virginia really is for lovers, after all.
Idaho Federal Judge Strikes Ban Against Same-Sex Marriage
A federal judge has struck down the ban on marriage for same-sex couples in Idaho!
Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia