A Poetic Tribute to Marriage Equality by Richard Blanco [VIDEO]
Poet Richard Blanco immortalizes our quest for marriage equality in his new poem, “Until We Could,” which was commissioned by Freedom to Marry in honor…
Marriage Equality Special at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe
Marry the person of your dreams in the foothills of Sangre de Cristo at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe! To celebrate…
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Rules Virginia’s Marriage Ban is Unconstitutional
It seems Virginia really is for lovers, after all.
Idaho Federal Judge Strikes Ban Against Same-Sex Marriage
A federal judge has struck down the ban on marriage for same-sex couples in Idaho!
Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights