Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
A federal judge struck down the ban in February in Bostic, which was brought by two couples in Norfolk who were represented by attorneys Ted Olson and David Boies. The ruling was stayed pending this appeal.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches