Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
A federal judge struck down the ban in February in Bostic, which was brought by two couples in Norfolk who were represented by attorneys Ted Olson and David Boies. The ruling was stayed pending this appeal.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York