Virginia Federal Appeals Court Hears Arguments on Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal appeals court will hear arguments in two combined cases against Virginia’s constitutional and statutory bans on marriage for same-sex couples.
A federal judge struck down the ban in February in Bostic, which was brought by two couples in Norfolk who were represented by attorneys Ted Olson and David Boies. The ruling was stayed pending this appeal.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion