Altar-Bound at Last: Legal Considerations for Engaged Same-Sex Couples
As wonderful a day as that was, in fact, true marriage equality still does not exist in spite of the landmark Obergefell decision. While the right to marriage is equal, the benefits of marriage are still skewed when many state and federal laws grant certain benefits based on a length of marriage calculation.
Neil Patrick Harris Posts Video of His Children Singing
Neil Patrick Harris posted a video on Facebook showing 4-year-olds Harper and Gideon belting out tunes over breakfast, before heading off to preschool.
Kentucky same-sex couple speaks out against marriage license denial
A Kentucky gay couple spoke to Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric exclusively Tuesday after being denied a marriage license for the fifth time.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
Jennifer Hudson Debuts Marriage Equality Song [Video]
We love it when celebrities lend their voices to activate changing attitudes. This time, it’s honey-voiced songstress Jennifer Hudson, who teamed up with W Hotels…
Number of Married Same-Sex Couples in the U.S. Has Tripled in the Last Year
The 780,000 American adults who are estimated to be married to a same-sex spouse translates into approximately 390,000 same-sex married couples in the U.S.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
A Monique Affair’s Chanda Eddens – Daniels is a Same-Sex Wedding Planner Pioneer
Chanda Eddens – Daniels is one of the pioneers in the wedding industry as an out wedding planner. The openly lesbian wedding planner has been…
Georgia Faith Leaders, Mayors and More Sign Briefs in Support of Marriage to U.S. Supreme Court
Today, Georgia businesses, faith leaders, mayors, police chiefs, sheriffs and others were included as signatories in friend-of-the court briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants