Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Carlo and Ron had a tropical destination wedding outside by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, complete with guests wearing white per Mexican tradition.
Texas couple elopes to LGBTQ+ friendly New Zealand and their warm, moody beach wedding photos are to die for
Lauren and Melissa traveled from Fort Worth, Texas, to elope in Auckland, New Zealand, after a 10-month-long engagement. They both proposed to each other, and Lauren proposed first. They exchanged vows on Piha Beach and their first dance was to “I Belong To You” by Brandi Carlile.
Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
Marco and Fabio had their beach wedding at one of the most popular destination venues in the Mexican Caribbean, Akiin Tulum Beach Club.
Outdoor Portugal gay destination wedding
Jordan and Lee traveled from their home in the United Kingdom for their Portugal gay destination wedding which was held poolside and attended by many friends and family members.
Florida seaside destination wedding
Mica and Rebecca put their own spin on their big day by combining their cultures and having a Choctaw four direction ceremony and a jumping of the broom ceremony, followed by a plunge into the ocean at the end of their seaside destination wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how