5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
If you’re thinking (or realizing you need to think) about offering mocktails to your nondrinking or sober wedding guests so they’re not just stuck with water or soda, try these five recipes.
12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
You want your wedding cake to make a big impression. Maybe you’ve decided to go all in for a themed wedding or maybe you’re having…
Choosing a caterer: 35 questions to ask when interviewing
When choosing a caterer for your wedding there are a lot of questions you want to have the answer to before making your hiring decision.
This dessert craze makes the perfect wedding late night snack
Want to serve the perfect wedding late night snack? Look no further than this latest sweet treat craze, perfect for guests of all ages.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights