What’s better than wine? Wine that gives back! We’re all for products that donate a portion of sales to amazing organizations, and we’re all for wine that celebrates Pride. Wine and gift company ONEHOPE is doing all of those things with their California Sparkling Brut Rainbow Glitter Bottle.
A portion of each purchase goes toward The Trevor Project, with every four bottles sold funding one hour of operational costs for The Trevor Project’s lifeline.
Wine makes an incredible wedding table centerpiece for guests to enjoy. especially when its sparkly! Stock up on Rainbow Glitter bottles during June to celebrate Pride and get shipping for just $0.01. We’re thinking one (or two) for every table at your wedding reception. Libations with the added bonus of supporting an amazing organization.
Looking for something fun to bring to a wedding or shower? Give the gift of Pride wine with OneHope’s Pride gift box. Perfect for opening on an anniversary or toasting a birthday, graduation or life milestone, the Pride box set includes a glitter bottle, push pop confetti to create your own celebration, a colorful Supreme Court Ruling card by Emily McDowell and a rainbow disco ball to decorate the neck of all your wine bottles. Share the love (and the rainbow) with the ones you love.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches