Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
Hawaii honeymoons are idyllic and abundance of delicious fare, gorgeous vistas and unique Polynesian culture. When you’re planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, try going beyond what you think you know about this natural paradise.
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Smaller Spaces with Big Wedding WOW—Don’t Forget About Hawaii’s Suites
If you’re looking for something a little different when you say “I do,” forget banquet halls and ballrooms and consider something a bit more modern and posh: a suite wedding.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
The Ultimate Wedding Registry for the Modern Couple
Wedding registries have long needed a major overhaul. Let’s be honest, shall we? It’s only exciting before you get into the end of the first hour…
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants