Win a Romantic Getaway to Florence, Italy, from Vietri and Bloomingdale’s!
[dropcap letter=”P”]lanning a wedding can be stressful, so Bloomingdale’s and Vietri want to help you take a break from all the planning. Imagine traveling Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and birthplace of the Renaissance.
Bloomingdale’s is offering the opportunity to win a five-day stress-free trip to Florence, Italy (valued at $10,000). The winner and their guest will receive airfare, hotel accommodations and a tour of the Vietri factory, where the handcrafted designs of Italian artisans come life. Vietri products started out as a collection of ceramic dinnerware in 1983 and has grown to include additional products that style the entire table, home and garden.
Some of our favorite Vietri products are sold at Bloomingdale’s. Take a look!
Hand-painted illustrations of fresh fruit add vibrant energy to Vietri’s dinnerware collection.
The Vietri ruffle glass platinum cake stand edged in glistening platinum lends offbeat elegance to any table.
The opalescent elegance of mother-of-pearl is enhanced by intricate lattice metalwork in the Aladdin flatware collection from Vietri, designed to be as dramatically stylish as it is durable.
Romance travel, whether it’s before or after the wedding, lets a couple relax about wedding plans and celebrate each other. Isn’t that what marriage is about anyway? And where better to do it than Florence, Italy, home to masterpieces of art and architecture? Gasp at the Florence Cathedral, with its terracotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and bell tower designed by Giotto. Be amazed at the Galleria dell’Accademia which displays Michelangelo’s “David,” then explore the Uffizi Gallery’s exhibition of preeminent works such as Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus” and da Vinci’s “Annunciation.” And, of course, eat your way through neighborhood restaurants, meander on old streets, and sip the house red all the way through until you think you just can’t possibly smile anymore.
To be eligible to win this extraordinary prize, register with Bloomingdale’s in store or visit bloomingdales.com/registry and create a registry with a value of $6,500 or more by June 30,2016. Once you have created a qualified registry, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Details are available on the full terms and conditions (link below).
3 FOOLPROOF WEDDING REGISTRY TIPS
- Register as soon as possible. As soon as your wedding date is set, people will begin to ask you where you’re registered. And you’ll say Bloomingdale’s, obviously.
- Register for a wide range of gifts at various price points. Your wedding guests will likely have a wide range of budgets. Be respectful of this.
- Always follow up with gifts with a thoughtful written thank-you note within 6 weeks of receipt (texts, emails and phone calls are not enough).
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
This is a sponsored post from Bloomingdale’s Wedding Registry. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Photo via isiflorence.org
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding