Eclectic colorful Frida Kahlo beach wedding inspiration
Our inspiration for this brightly colored beach wedding starts from the artist Frida Kahlo and our styled shoot is a celebration of love. Our style was undefined, but it was a perfect match of modern and vintage elements, some Mediterranean accents, Bohemian accents, and handmade details.
The Italian rustic moody destination gay wedding of your dreams
Luca and Gerrard’s Italian rustic moody destination gay wedding
Hill of Bologna, Italy engagement photography session
We fell in love with Simone and Fabio at first sight. They are extremely funny, kind-hearted and easy going. We share the same passion for the outdoors, for hiking on…
Prevented From Legal Marriage, Italian Lesbians Have Formal “Love” Photo Session
Ours is an ordinary love story. One of those where two people suddenly realize they are meant for each other. A true love story, romance and ordinary life, like so many others.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Autumn surprise proposal at Government Island
- Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
- Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
- Why you should include your pets in your engagement photos
- 7 Cool Curled Hairstyles
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Rustic winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires