September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
Brett + Oliver
Pronouns: Him/His; Him/His
Orientation: Gay; Gay
Couple’s Home: Switzerland
Wedding Location: Pisa, Italy
Color Scheme: Green Apple + White
Brett and Oliver’s magical September wedding took place in Pisa in a 15th century renaissance villa that once belonged to Lorenzo de’ Medici.
The grooms walked down the aisle together with their two children. After the ceremony, they celebrated in the villa’s beautiful garden. In keeping with their green apple and white color scheme, the grooms’ boutonnières utilized native blossoms called Lisianthus flowers, which symbolize eternal love.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Advice for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Let’s make everybody feel at ease and happy! It’s a wedding that only speaks about love.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
The main concern for an LGBTQ+ couple planning a destination wedding is based on the selection of a great equality marriage planner, as we all might be a little bit more nervous being out of the country, away from our comfort zone. But once the organization of the wedding has been placed in the right hands, all the aspects of the coordination of the big day come out to be easy, smooth with no stress and hassle and just simply fun and full of LOVE!
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
A lot of kindness and genuine involvement from all vendors during the whole process of the wedding organization.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer and Videographer: Linda Nari
filed under: two grooms, gay wedding, LGBTQ+ wedding, Italian wedding, garden wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle