We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
Congratulations, you’re betrothed! Being engaged and planning your wedding is as exhilarating as dancing on clouds. Your heart is literally singing as you burst with love and anticipation of marrying your sweetheart.
Trends in LGBTQ Proposals and Engagements
What are the statistics for LGBTQ engagements and proposals? How many couples are planning their proposals together? Is there one person who’s swooping down to one knee? In lesbian relationships, is one woman asking the other woman’s parents for permission or a blessing to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage? Just what does the survey say these days?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal