Trends in LGBTQ Proposals and Engagements
What are the statistics for LGBTQ engagements and proposals? How many couples are planning their proposals together? Is there one person who’s swooping down to one knee? In lesbian relationships, is one woman asking the other woman’s parents for permission or a blessing to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage? Just what does the survey say these days? Let’s find out!
Homepage photo: B. Mae Photo
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park