Wonderful wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards
Check out our favorite wedding attendant and bridesmaid proposal cards to help you pop the question to your future wedding party.
Candid love story and San Francisco engagement photography session
We were at the Simply 24-Karat Gold Homecoming Fashion Show at Mississippi Valley State University. The date? Tuesday, October 16, 2007. William was Mr. MVSU….
A Sandcastle Beach Proposal and Train Engagement Photo Session
Little did she know I had hired someone to make a special sandcastle for us to “stumble upon” while walking on the beach to help me pop the question.
Southern Family Farm Engagement Session with Whiskey, Roosters and Goats
Josh and Matt are a sweet southern couple who share a fondness for some good whiskey!
Trends in LGBTQ Proposals and Engagements
What are the statistics for LGBTQ engagements and proposals? How many couples are planning their proposals together? Is there one person who’s swooping down to one knee? In lesbian relationships, is one woman asking the other woman’s parents for permission or a blessing to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage? Just what does the survey say these days?
A Wedding Proposal Contest at the Duane Street Hotel
Tell Duane Street Hotel your engagement story and win a stay at the posh NYC hotel.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California