He said yes at a Mariah Carey concert—VIDEO
He said yes!
Mariah Carey invited her backup dancer to the front of the stage on Saturday, July 14, 2018, promising something special. They were then joined by the dancer’s boyfriend, who’d been watching from backstage. We’ll let you watch the video to see the epic proposal. Congrats to the happy couple!
— Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) July 15, 2018
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams