Altar-Bound at Last: Legal Considerations for Engaged Same-Sex Couples
As wonderful a day as that was, in fact, true marriage equality still does not exist in spite of the landmark Obergefell decision. While the right to marriage is equal, the benefits of marriage are still skewed when many state and federal laws grant certain benefits based on a length of marriage calculation.
Marriage Equality in the Land of Liberty: A 50-State Rundown
Marriage Equality in the Land of Liberty: A 50-State Rundown By Katherine Dean One could argue that it all began in Massachusetts. Although gay marriage…
Arranging your Financial Affairs: The Legal Consequences of Marriage
Arranging your Financial Affairs: The Legal Consequences of Marriage By Frederick Hertz Q. My boyfriend and I are getting married this summer, and we were…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- JJ + Alex: Unique Pride Week wedding in downtown Los Angeles
- Sock it to me: LGBTQ+ pride socks for your wedding day
- Bri + Noel: Bohemian Mountain Elopement in Carson, Washington
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida