19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
If you and your partner are building your wedding website, you might be wondering: What should we put on there? Here’s exactly what you need to include.
11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
Wearing a hat on your wedding day is fashionable and dapper, no matter your gender or sexual orientation. Hats can be an easy way to make a statement.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
Jennifer and Victoria had an intimate and romantic fall wedding in Garwood, New Jersey, with a waterside first look and gorgeous foliage.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Carlo and Ron had a tropical destination wedding outside by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, complete with guests wearing white per Mexican tradition.
Harry Potter wedding ideas for an absolutely magical day
If you’re going for a Hogwarts-approved Harry Potter themed wedding, you’re going to need all the magical inspiration you can get!
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
Urban bohemian spring wedding in Long Beach, California
John and Stephen were totally lost on how to plan their wedding, until they Googled “same-sex weddings,” and had their urban bohemian spring ceremony.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage