Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
The same way the Black wedding industry was excluded from the wedding industry is very similar to the way the LGBTQ+ community is excluded from the Black wedding industry.
Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
The far-reaching impact of the fight for marriage equality reverberates five years after the U.S. Supreme Court decided the issue.
Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
Adrianna and Bri traveled from California to host a destination reception in Detroit. To celebrate their love they had an edgy and urban love shoot the day after their reception, which was captured in multiple locations around the city.
Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday are married!
Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
Nicole and Andrea’s New Jersey multicultural wedding featured their sweet pup, Gucci
Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
Danika and Cassidy frequently stopped for a quick salsa dance in the quiet streets of Chicago during their engagement photoshoot.
Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
An intimate tea ceremony for wife and wife that honors Asian pride.
Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
Anthony and Paul traveled from their hometown of Dublin, Ireland, to marry in a laid-back autumn wedding at the boho-lux Quinta Do Hespanhol in the wine region Torres Vedras 40 km north of Lisbon, Portugal.
Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
Lakesha and Nikia married during the coronavirus outbreak on March 20, 2020, in Decatur, Ga., but before the CDC shut down small gatherings.
David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot