How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
Pros and cons of displaying an LGBTQ+ inclusivity symbol
My informal research revealed a general consensus from celebrants, officiants and ministers that the rainbow badge was still valid as an indicator that the website author was an LGBTQ+ ally and that their website was a safe place.
A glossary for LGBTQ+ weddings
A glossary for LGBTQ weddings, same-sex weddings, lesbian weddings, gay weddings, queer weddings – for couples, for vendors, for family and friends
Trends in LGBTQ Proposals and Engagements
What are the statistics for LGBTQ engagements and proposals? How many couples are planning their proposals together? Is there one person who’s swooping down to one knee? In lesbian relationships, is one woman asking the other woman’s parents for permission or a blessing to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage? Just what does the survey say these days?
How to Be More Photogenic For Your Wedding Pictures [VIDEO]
Style and trend expert Amber Harrison of Wedding Paper Divas scores expert tips from luminary photographers Carla Ten Eyck, Kristi Drago-Price and Dennis Kwan on how to maximize your wedding photographs.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida