Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants
Religious-based adoption agencies that receive state taxpayer funding in Michigan can continue to deny placing children in LGBTQ+ homes after a recent federal judge’s opinion.
Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that looks at parental leave policies around the world.
This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
A lesbian couple is denouncing a Waco, Texas, school after they say administrators denied their child admission into its daycare program because they are in a same-sex marriage.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
How her grandmother’s cooking brought my wife and I closer together
The process of making breakfast for my wife Una started six-and-a-half years ago. We had just started dating, and were mutually doing that thing many…
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing