LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
While IVF is free through the Spanish healthcare system, it has only been available to partnered heterosexual women for the past six years.
Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
On Friday, Bass announced the birth of their twins, Violet and Alexander, on Instagram.
Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album
“Hearing a lullaby that corresponds to a baby’s LGBTQ fathers or mothers is something that was missing before this beautiful album and it will assist in creating the nurturing and loving bond between them.”
Queer icon Tan France and husband Rob introduce their baby to Instagram
Pass the cigars and champagne because Tan France and his husband Rob are officially dads!
Lance Bass and Michael Turchin announce they are having twins
“If you want to start that family, start that family. It’s going to be incredible.”
Casual, romantic photo session to celebrate long term love
“She’s my partner. In every way. My best friend and love.”
Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder launches in 2022 on Disney Plus, and will feature Barry & Randall Leibowitz-Jenkins as the parents to Maya, a fourteen-year old activist.
On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
“Welcome to the world, babygirl. We love you and we thank you for giving us the best 1st Mother’s Day two ladies could ask for.”
Family Equality CEO discusses overcoming the challenges of LGBTQ+ family building
One thing is clear no matter what your family looks like or how it was formed: love makes a family.
Queer Eye star Tan France and husband Rob are expecting their first child
In 2018, Tan opened up about not only his desire for a big family, but also his commitment to speak publicly about surrogacy.
After four rounds of IUI, Callie and Taylor welcome their baby
“Being a mom has been nothing short of an incredible journey, completely overwhelming, uncertain, and exhausting at times but all of that is quickly forgotten the minute he says, ‘Love you momma.'”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles