Casual, romantic photo session to celebrate long term love
Longtime couple Jenny and Annelise decided to do a “just because” photo session to celebrate their deep love and commitment to one another.
Their cozy, romantic and joyful photos were shot by friend and photographer Meg Crabtree of Meg Amorette Photography
Their love is best described by Jenny, herself.
“Falling in love with Annelise was an adventure – yesterday, today and it will be again tomorrow. She is magical to me. When we moved from friendship to ‘holy crap I’m deeply in love with you,’ we were not in a place to include much community. It was a new experience for us both, and we had a lot of fear and a lot of hurdles in front of us.”
“Coming out was something we did together. Some of it was easy and some of it was very, very hard. I’ll be forever thankful I didn’t come out alone. I still think walking around in the world holding Annelise’s hand is one the bravest and proudest things I do.”
“Annelise is full of all kinds of silly. She laughs constantly and takes great pride in her weirdness. I am always very aware of how I’m doing in a group and if I’m likable. She lightens me. She is quick to cuddle and slow to speak. I have something to say every single minute of every single day. We partner to raise my son, and she is by far the greatest mom in the world.”
“She’s my partner. In every way. My best friend and love. We are still figuring out what it means to be a gay couple in the world and in this country, but I’m so very proud to walk through life with her. ”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Meg Amorette Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples