Seventies-themed glamping elopement inspiration in Manitoba, Canada
This shoot in Matlock, Manitoba’s Kinloch Grove depicts a 70s-style glamping elopement with a focus on yellows, reds, oranges, and neutral browns. The casual celebration features a camping trailer with a wood paneled interior and a beige exterior, as well as Eddie and Ryan, a real LGBTQ+ couple, dressed in custom suspenders, beige dress pants and feather pin boutonnieres.
The couple feasted on macaroons and posed amidst lush green trees and a wide blue sky.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Christina W. Kroeker Creative
Linens and Coverings: Planned Perfectly; The Vintage Nest
Invitation Designer: Sendsational Cards
Specialty Foods: MacsByBeth
Event Planner: Evergreen Weddings
Attire: Charlie’s Charmed
Venue: Kinloch Grove
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts