Seventies-themed glamping elopement inspiration in Manitoba, Canada
This shoot in Matlock, Manitoba’s Kinloch Grove depicts a 70s-style glamping elopement with a focus on yellows, reds, oranges, and neutral browns. The casual celebration features a camping trailer with a wood paneled interior and a beige exterior, as well as Eddie and Ryan, a real LGBTQ+ couple, dressed in custom suspenders, beige dress pants and feather pin boutonnieres.
The couple feasted on macaroons and posed amidst lush green trees and a wide blue sky.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Christina W. Kroeker Creative
Linens and Coverings: Planned Perfectly; The Vintage Nest
Invitation Designer: Sendsational Cards
Specialty Foods: MacsByBeth
Event Planner: Evergreen Weddings
Attire: Charlie’s Charmed
Venue: Kinloch Grove
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot