Seventies-themed glamping elopement inspiration in Manitoba, Canada
This shoot in Matlock, Manitoba’s Kinloch Grove depicts a 70s-style glamping elopement with a focus on yellows, reds, oranges, and neutral browns. The casual celebration features a camping trailer with a wood paneled interior and a beige exterior, as well as Eddie and Ryan, a real LGBTQ+ couple, dressed in custom suspenders, beige dress pants and feather pin boutonnieres.
The couple feasted on macaroons and posed amidst lush green trees and a wide blue sky.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Christina W. Kroeker Creative
Linens and Coverings: Planned Perfectly; The Vintage Nest
Invitation Designer: Sendsational Cards
Specialty Foods: MacsByBeth
Event Planner: Evergreen Weddings
Attire: Charlie’s Charmed
Venue: Kinloch Grove
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights