Seventies-themed glamping elopement inspiration in Manitoba, Canada
This shoot in Matlock, Manitoba’s Kinloch Grove depicts a 70s-style glamping elopement with a focus on yellows, reds, oranges, and neutral browns. The casual celebration features a camping trailer with a wood paneled interior and a beige exterior, as well as a couple dressed in custom suspenders, beige dress pants and feather, pin boutonnieres.
The couple feasted on macaroons and posed amidst lush green trees and a wide blue sky.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Christina W. Kroeker Creative
Linens and Coverings: Planned Perfectly; The Vintage Nest
Invitation Designer: Sendsational Cards
Specialty Foods: MacsByBeth
Event Planner: Evergreen Weddings
Attire: Charlie’s Charmed
Venue: Kinloch Grove
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point