Rustic and cozy California ranch wedding
Allie and Breann married in a rustic ranch wedding with what they describe as a “super comfortable vibe.”
The ceremony and reception took place at Upland, California’s Sweet Pea Ranch. Surrounded by gorgeous views, the couple committed to spend the rest of their lives together.
Their biggest piece of advice to other couples: “Don’t let anything deter you from living the life you know you deserve. Never stop working at it, and always love your partner with all of you.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Eve Rox Photography
Venue: Sweet Pea Ranch
Attire for Partner 1: Dreamers and Lovers
Attire for Partner 2: Ebay
Jewelry: Mark Schneider Jewelry
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls