Laughter-filled sunset engagement session on the Tennessee River
In this joyful engagement session, LaToya and Patrice celebrate their love while the sun sets over the Tennessee River in Chattanooga. Many of the photos took place on the Walnut Street Bridge, where the couple met and also had their first date.
“The love they have for each other is so beautiful,” write photographers Joshua and Inez Cox of Joshua & Inez Photography, “and their happy energy is contagious and so easy to see.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Joshua & Inez Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor