Laughter-filled sunset engagement session on the Tennessee River
In this joyful engagement session, LaToya and Patrice celebrate their love while the sun sets over the Tennessee River in Chattanooga. Many of the photos took place on the Walnut Street Bridge, where the couple met and also had their first date.
“The love they have for each other is so beautiful,” write photographers Joshua and Inez Cox of Joshua & Inez Photography, “and their happy energy is contagious and so easy to see.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Joshua & Inez Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights