2019 holiday gift guide
Holiday shopping can be overwhelming with all the whoosits and whatsits galore overflowing at every store and website, which is why we’ve narrowed it down to our latest favorites for everyone on your list. Whether you’re shopping for yourself (recommended), your partner (also a good idea) or someone else, these products are an absolute score.
Queer your Valentine’s Day with gifts by the LGBTQ+ community
Here at Equally Wed, we’re sweet on love, visibility and representation of our LGBTQ+ community. In the spirit of celebrating people like us, we’re dedicating our Valentine’s gift guide to products from our own community. #forusbyus
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday upon us, we know you’re preparing to find any way you can to save money on wedding planning. We’ve got you covered with a roundup of all the deals you need to know about this year.
Mothers Day gifts for moms and nonbinary parents
Mothers Day gifts aren’t just for your own mother. They’re for other mothers in our lives too. Maybe the one you’re married to or your nonbinary partner who feels disconnected from this gender-specific parent holiday but deserves to be celebrated too. To all the mothers and nonbinary parents, we salute you on Mothers Day and always. These cool Mothers Day gifts are sure to please.
Signature Cocktail: Amberjack a Perfect Choice for Fall Weddings
The Amberjack cocktail represents handsome masculinity with its use of Scotch-based maple flavor liquor and Lambic, a Belgium-style beer, and refreshing loveliness with a thinly sliced apple to accentuate the taste as well as pretty up the presentation.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel