Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
A few of our favorite holiday gifts
2016 seems to be a year of more, more, more. More time spent on tiny computers that we’re insanely addicted to, more news than we’ve ever consumed in our lifetime, more products available than ever before, more companies vying for your business.
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite stocking stuffers and gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
Created by a Silicon Valley woman entrepreneur who grew up with tea being served in her family, Tea Drops are organic pressed teas that dissolve in your cup. Comprised of USDA organic tea, spices and lightly sweetened with raw sugar, Tea Drops can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, just by adding hot water.
Easy on the eyes
We’re rather obsessed with this vegan eye serum from Osmosis. The luxurious moisturizer helps smooth fine lines, plump and erase dark circles with antioxidant rich and provides protection and improvement to this delicate area.
Color them happy
OCC Lip Tar Primary Pack
For the bold person in your life, give them these five fun shades of Lip Tar. The set includes three primary shades, along with black and white to darken or lighten the shades. You only need a tiny bit to create a huge wow factor. Includes a full-sized lip brush.
Honor their best friend with a silhouette portrait of their dog (or cat or human). All you have to do is upload the photo to minted.com and they’ll do the rest. There’s an array of colors and frames to choose from as well as sizes.
Up the shine factor for the holidays
Modster Eyeliner Trio
This set includes three full size Modster Eyeliners in best selling shades designed to perfectly complement any holiday look: black (a rich, matte black), coffee (deep matte brown with warm undertones), and gold (metallic gold with charcoal brown undertones). The Modster Eyeliner is a long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner designed and glides on so smoothly. We also like them as brow fillers!
$29 at sephora.com and ardencyinn.com
Write your story
Dempsey & Carroll’s Schumacher Journal
Schumacher fabrics and wall coverings adorn the world’s finest homes and workspaces. Dempsey & Carroll partnered with the famed design house to combine artful design with exquisite paper products. A flat printed 2-ply cover is bound with 60 pages of 1-ply white paper and a pewter ribbon page marker, making this truly a timeless piece. Perfect for a last minute gift for your partner (or yourself) who wants to journal through the wedding planning process!
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married