Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
A few of our favorite holiday gifts
2016 seems to be a year of more, more, more. More time spent on tiny computers that we’re insanely addicted to, more news than we’ve ever consumed in our lifetime, more products available than ever before, more companies vying for your business.
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite stocking stuffers and gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
Created by a Silicon Valley woman entrepreneur who grew up with tea being served in her family, Tea Drops are organic pressed teas that dissolve in your cup. Comprised of USDA organic tea, spices and lightly sweetened with raw sugar, Tea Drops can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, just by adding hot water.
Easy on the eyes
We’re rather obsessed with this vegan eye serum from Osmosis. The luxurious moisturizer helps smooth fine lines, plump and erase dark circles with antioxidant rich and provides protection and improvement to this delicate area.
Color them happy
OCC Lip Tar Primary Pack
For the bold person in your life, give them these five fun shades of Lip Tar. The set includes three primary shades, along with black and white to darken or lighten the shades. You only need a tiny bit to create a huge wow factor. Includes a full-sized lip brush.
Honor their best friend with a silhouette portrait of their dog (or cat or human). All you have to do is upload the photo to minted.com and they’ll do the rest. There’s an array of colors and frames to choose from as well as sizes.
Up the shine factor for the holidays
Modster Eyeliner Trio
This set includes three full size Modster Eyeliners in best selling shades designed to perfectly complement any holiday look: black (a rich, matte black), coffee (deep matte brown with warm undertones), and gold (metallic gold with charcoal brown undertones). The Modster Eyeliner is a long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner designed and glides on so smoothly. We also like them as brow fillers!
$29 at sephora.com and ardencyinn.com
Write your story
Dempsey & Carroll’s Schumacher Journal
Schumacher fabrics and wall coverings adorn the world’s finest homes and workspaces. Dempsey & Carroll partnered with the famed design house to combine artful design with exquisite paper products. A flat printed 2-ply cover is bound with 60 pages of 1-ply white paper and a pewter ribbon page marker, making this truly a timeless piece. Perfect for a last minute gift for your partner (or yourself) who wants to journal through the wedding planning process!
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca
- LGBTQ+ people in Spain now have access to IVF treatment to build their families
- Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
- California engagement session surrounded by sparkling trees
- Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer are engaged!
- How Frank Darling can help LGBTQ+ couples design the perfect custom rings