11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing