Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your holiday gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding
- Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California