Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your holiday gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how