Romantic Christmas proposal in Lotte Hotel in New York, New York
Marc surprised Keith with a Christmas-themed proposal in New York City, surrounded by holiday decorations and a guitar player playing their favorite song.
6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
2019 holiday gift guide
Holiday shopping can be overwhelming with all the whoosits and whatsits galore overflowing at every store and website, which is why we’ve narrowed it down to our latest favorites for everyone on your list. Whether you’re shopping for yourself (recommended), your partner (also a good idea) or someone else, these products are an absolute score.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your holiday gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
Champagne Cocktail Dreams
Turn it up! Your glass, I mean. Whether it’s your engagement, your wedding day or New Year’s Eve, there’s always something to celebrate with a little (or a lot of) bubbly. Here’s an assortment of champagne cocktails that make us feel all fizzy inside.
How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding