How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If you’ve recently gotten engaged, you’re probably thinking this shiny piece of jewelry certainly costs more than your latest purchase of earrings and you should probably insure this new beauty. And you’d be right.
And who should you turn for jewelry insurance? The jewelry insurance experts, of course! We trust Jewelers Mutual for our jewelry insuring needs, and we think you might want to consider them too. Click here to get a free quote!
Photo credit (left to right): Jeweler’s Mutual; Amanda Hedgepeth Photography; Brian Evans Photography
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot