How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If you’ve recently gotten engaged, you’re probably thinking this shiny piece of jewelry certainly costs more than your latest purchase of earrings and you should probably insure this new beauty. And you’d be right.
And who should you turn for jewelry insurance? The jewelry insurance experts, of course! We trust Jewelers Mutual for our jewelry insuring needs, and we think you might want to consider them too. Click here to get a free quote!
Photo credit (left to right): Jeweler’s Mutual; Amanda Hedgepeth Photography; Brian Evans Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior
- The US is denying citizenship to kids of same-sex couples born abroad
- Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
- Glitzy pink Glinda the Good Witch wedding inspiration
- 10 wedding traditions to ditch on your big day (and some to keep, too)
- Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
- Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
- This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes