How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 1 min read
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If you’ve recently gotten engaged, you’re probably thinking this shiny piece of jewelry certainly costs more than your latest purchase of earrings and you should probably insure this new beauty. And you’d be right.
And who should you turn for jewelry insurance? The jewelry insurance experts, of course! We trust Jewelers Mutual for our jewelry insuring needs, and we think you might want to consider them too. Click here to get a free quote!
Photo credit (left to right): Jeweler’s Mutual; Amanda Hedgepeth Photography; Brian Evans Photography
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic
- The best way to register for wedding gifts