How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If you’ve recently gotten engaged, you’re probably thinking this shiny piece of jewelry certainly costs more than your latest purchase of earrings and you should probably insure this new beauty. And you’d be right.
And who should you turn for jewelry insurance? The jewelry insurance experts, of course! We trust Jewelers Mutual for our jewelry insuring needs, and we think you might want to consider them too. Click here to get a free quote!
Photo credit (left to right): Jeweler’s Mutual; Amanda Hedgepeth Photography; Brian Evans Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot