How to Be Happy, Shiny Jewelry Owners: Wedding Ring Insurance
We hope your past Valentine’s Day was full of decadent chocolates, bubbly Champagne, dreamy poetry, some gorgeous jewelry and hopefully even a wedding proposal too! If you’ve recently gotten engaged, you’re probably thinking this shiny piece of jewelry certainly costs more than your latest purchase of earrings and you should probably insure this new beauty. And you’d be right.
And who should you turn for jewelry insurance? The jewelry insurance experts, of course! We trust Jewelers Mutual for our jewelry insuring needs, and we think you might want to consider them too. Click here to get a free quote!
Photo credit (left to right): Jeweler’s Mutual; Amanda Hedgepeth Photography; Brian Evans Photography
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy