Couple Wins Kimpton Hotel LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway Just Months After Engagement
Just months after their engagement, Jose and Levi entered the hotel’s online giveaway for an all-inclusive LGBTQ wedding for an engaged Georgia couple.
Win a Dream LGBT Wedding from The Brice Hotel, Savannah, Georgia
The Brice, located in the heart of Savannah, Georgia, is honoring the SCOTUS ruling by pulling out all the stops for one lucky LGBT couple in Georgia who will win an all-inclusive wedding giveaway.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Giveaway Rules National Marriage Equality Day Photo Contest
Aug. 7, 2012-Aug. 17, 2012 PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Equally Wed’s National Marriage Equality Day Photo Contest (“Contest”) begins on August…
Win Tickets to the A Soolip Wedding Event in California
Win Tickets to the A Soolip Wedding Event in California By Anne Chertoff Engaged couples in the San Francisco area are in for a big…
Win Free Tickets to Williamsbrides: A Unique Wedding Event
Win Free Tickets to Williamsbrides: A Unique Wedding EventWe’re giving away a pair of VIP tickets to attend Williamsbrides, which will showcase some of Brooklyn’s…
The Wedding Party Showcase with Martha Stewart Weddings Ticket Giveaway
The Wedding Party Showcase with Martha Stewart Weddings Ticket GiveawayOne lucky reader will win two tickets to The Wedding Party hosted by Martha Stewart Weddings….
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it