You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
If you’ve always dreamed of a Midwestern spring wedding, you’re in luck! In honor of Pride Month, fifteen partners and wedding vendors have teamed up to offer one LGBTQ+ couple the chance to win an incredible wedding giveaway worth more than $32,000.
The giveaway includes a complimentary wedding with up to 100 guests, the venue, photography, wedding planning, catering, bar, florals, entertainment, attire, invitations, signage/calligraphy, tabletop rentals, officiating and dessert. The engagement photo shoot and wedding photography will be featured here on Equally Wed and with our media partner Indie Wed. The winners will have their wedding on March 8, 2020.
“Ian and I were born in San Francisco and were raised on the principles of open-mindedness and inclusion. After moving to the Midwest and launching Glass & Grain Photography last February, these principles manifested into our mission of celebrating diversity,” says Elisa Healy Cellitti, owner of Glass and Grain Photography, which is one of the participating vendors.
She explains, “With the help of Kelly Maron Horvath of Indie Wed, we enlisted the support of several amazing Chicago and Milwaukee wedding vendors. Each of these vendors shares our passion for inclusion and giving back, and we couldn’t more appreciative of the support and generosity of this small, but mighty team.”
If you want to enter the contest, the rules are simple: Engaged LGBTQ+ couples just have to fill out an entry form and follow all fifteen giveaway partners (listed below) on Instagram. You can enter now through June 30, 2019. Official rules and full prize details can be found here. The winning couple will be announced before the end of July.
Already daydreaming about that March 2020 wedding? Celebrate Pride by entering the contest with your partner!
PARTICIPATING GIVEAWAY PARTNERS
Media Sponsor: Indie Wed
Media Sponsor: Equally Wed
Photography: Glass and Grain Photography
Venue: The Haight
Planning: Rosewood Weddings
Catering: True Cuisine
Gown and Alterations: Mignonette Bridal
Suits: The Groomsman Suit
Invitations: Paper Love Club
Calligraphy: Maison Blanche Lettering
Florals: Posies and Pine
DJs: Toast and Jam DJs
Officiant: Anita Weds
Dessert: Windy City Dinner Fairy
Tabletop Rentals: Nimble Well
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos