You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
If you’ve always dreamed of a Midwestern spring wedding, you’re in luck! In honor of Pride Month, fifteen partners and wedding vendors have teamed up to offer one LGBTQ+ couple the chance to win an incredible wedding giveaway worth more than $32,000.
The giveaway includes a complimentary wedding with up to 100 guests, the venue, photography, wedding planning, catering, bar, florals, entertainment, attire, invitations, signage/calligraphy, tabletop rentals, officiating and dessert. The engagement photo shoot and wedding photography will be featured here on Equally Wed and with our media partner Indie Wed. The winners will have their wedding on March 8, 2020.
“Ian and I were born in San Francisco and were raised on the principles of open-mindedness and inclusion. After moving to the Midwest and launching Glass & Grain Photography last February, these principles manifested into our mission of celebrating diversity,” says Elisa Healy Cellitti, owner of Glass and Grain Photography, which is one of the participating vendors.
She explains, “With the help of Kelly Maron Horvath of Indie Wed, we enlisted the support of several amazing Chicago and Milwaukee wedding vendors. Each of these vendors shares our passion for inclusion and giving back, and we couldn’t more appreciative of the support and generosity of this small, but mighty team.”
If you want to enter the contest, the rules are simple: Engaged LGBTQ+ couples just have to fill out an entry form and follow all fifteen giveaway partners (listed below) on Instagram. You can enter now through June 30, 2019. Official rules and full prize details can be found here. The winning couple will be announced before the end of July.
Already daydreaming about that March 2020 wedding? Celebrate Pride by entering the contest with your partner!
PARTICIPATING GIVEAWAY PARTNERS
Media Sponsor: Indie Wed
Media Sponsor: Equally Wed
Photography: Glass and Grain Photography
Venue: The Haight
Planning: Rosewood Weddings
Catering: True Cuisine
Gown and Alterations: Mignonette Bridal
Suits: The Groomsman Suit
Invitations: Paper Love Club
Calligraphy: Maison Blanche Lettering
Florals: Posies and Pine
DJs: Toast and Jam DJs
Officiant: Anita Weds
Dessert: Windy City Dinner Fairy
Tabletop Rentals: Nimble Well
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset