This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
Sandra and Sophie, a real couple who were married last year, were models for this romantic spring castle wedding inspiration with lots of florals.
These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
It’s okay to be extra and very glamorous on your wedding day—it’s all about you and your partner! Wear a wedding cape for a truly stunning look.
Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
Jenna and Carrie planned an intimate destination wedding in Los Angeles, California, that incorporated Hawaiian traditions from Jenna’s heritage.
Couple goes viral after little boy realizes ‘two princesses’ can get married
Bea and Emma, a newlywed couple from Scotland, went viral after a little boy called them ‘two princesses’ on their wedding day.
This travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement will seriously lift your heart
Ashley and Kasey are an adventurous couple and had their travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement in Austin, Texas, with their dogs in attendance.
Red and purple African diaspora wedding
Jeanelle and Jane’s wedding vibe was Afro-Diasporic or Pan-African, a mash-up of Ghanaian and African-American culture. They wanted to highlight traditions and iconography that were facets of their upbringings.
Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California
Jenelle and Ragan had a rustic yet elegant wedding at the Falkirk Cultural Center in San Rafael, California. They traveled from their home in Ashburn, Virginia, after a two-year engagement to get married.
Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
7 beautiful rainbow wedding dresses you need for your big day
There’s something magical about wearing a rainbow wedding dress. Whether your dress is made entirely out of colorful tulle or just has a hint of every color scattered throughout, it helps to add a pop of color to all your wedding photos instantly.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire