Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
Cassondra and Audrey’s wedding was travel-inspired, with many rustic and vintage details in their historic venue in Iowa City, Iowa.
These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
Claire and Rachel took some pre-elopement fall photos in a cemetery and they are romantic, spooky and giving us major Halloween vibes.
Intimate spring restaurant wedding in Newberry, South Carolina
Vickie and Lisa got married in May at Main and Nance in Newberry, South Carolina, and their first look was emotional and loving.
Secret garden wedding in downtown San Jose, California
Katelyn and Lauren’s wedding transported guests to a secret garden filled with hundreds of fragrant blooms in vibrant red, pink and white.
Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
Monochromatic colors and organic beauty were the inspiration behind this styled shoot featuring two real married couples.
22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
Jennifer and Victoria had an intimate and romantic fall wedding in Garwood, New Jersey, with a waterside first look and gorgeous foliage.
Surprise proposal at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York
Lauren proposed to Simone at the Benjamin Hotel in New York City, New York, at a rooftop party surrounded by their loved ones.
Beach wedding at First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Tina and Rachel had a fall wedding on the beach at First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with appearances from dolphins and pelicans.
Colorful flowers brighten this dark, moody elopement inspiration
“We wanted to go out of the box with this submission, and dare we say, get a little badass with this styled shoot. Inspired by…
Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
Erin and Diana had a week-long spring wedding celebration in their former home of Austin, Texas, at Butler Park, overlooking the skyline.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Hong Kong rules against marriage equality
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas