Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
Colorful summer wedding at Chicago’s Ravenswood Event Center
Katie and Natalie’s colorful summer wedding wedding at Chicago’s Ravenswood Event Center took place on all three floors of their venue.
New Orleans December church wedding with bubble sendoff
Amanda and Ashley’s New Orleans church wedding was full of entertainment, including a surprise Usher dance, getting Smirnoff Iced by a friend, and capping the night with a bubble sendoff.
Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
Kristin + Angela celebrated their wedding against the backdrop of country fields and blue skies. The two brides’ outdoor wedding was elegant and full of love.
Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
Rustic, elegant fall mountain wedding with interfaith Jewish ceremony
Kayla and Robin had a rustic and elegant wedding among the mountains of Southern California, with an interfaith ceremony highlighting Jewish traditions.
Fall engagement photos around the city in Alexandria, Virginia
Rachelle and Samantha explored Alexandra, Virginia, during their fall engagement photos, including the riverfront and alleyways in the city.
Summer Italian garden party wedding in Seattle, Washington
Emma and J’s summer wedding had a gay Italian garden party theme and incorporated old family traditions and modern concepts.
Tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park
Ava and Megan had a fall tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park centered around a labyrinth and garden.
Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
Roya proposed to Lauren during this golden hour photo shoot in the mountains of San Diego, California, on a fall October day.
Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
Leslie and Cassidy were married at the Jewel Box in Forest Park, an iconic greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri. They were married by Leslie’s sister.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
Brittny and Brittany got married in San Diego, California. Their whimsical wedding featured giant cat face cut outs and a ranch dressing fountain.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album