Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
This styled shoot features modern and romantic fall wedding inspiration with lots of red in the color scheme and vintage details.
Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
Sarah and Corrie exchanged vows in front of their loved ones in a private residence in Los Angeles, California, with a fun and bold vibe.
Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
Melissa and Mari got married on the beach in La Jolla, California, with an intimate ceremony and celebrated with a rooftop reception.
Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
This modern wedding styled shoot was inspired by “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” by Katsushika Hokusai with a blue, white and gold color scheme.
Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
Linden and Liz wanted an intimate, tropical feel for their destination beach wedding in Makaha, Hawaii, which featured a birds of paradise cake.
Bold fall brewery wedding in Bellingham, Washington
Chloe and G, who met at work, had a bold, dramatic and nature-inspired wedding at a brewery and served traditional Filipino food.
Zola unsure it will run ads on Hallmark Channel following same-sex wedding commercial controversy
The company whose same-sex wedding commercials were abruptly pulled from the Hallmark Channel for being “too controversial” is not sure it will advertise with the network again despite an apology and promise to reinstate the ads.
Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
Aveena and Alissa celebrated their marriage with a modern and romantic fall wedding that included touches of Aveena’s Indian culture.
Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
We had an in-home session to document our first home together in Georgia. We’re a military couple and have been married for one year.
Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
Ivy and Terry both love black, so they celebrated with an all-black gothic wedding featuring skulls, swords and magic that suits their last name, Rebel.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day