Kirsten Ott Palladino
Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
This colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration features a real same-sex couple whose Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, wedding was postponed from April to July because of covid-19.
Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
Adrianna and Bri traveled from California to host a destination reception in Detroit. To celebrate their love they had an edgy and urban love shoot the day after their reception, which was captured in multiple locations around the city.
Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
Nicole and Andrea’s New Jersey multicultural wedding featured their sweet pup, Gucci
Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
Anthony and Paul traveled from their hometown of Dublin, Ireland, to marry in a laid-back autumn wedding at the boho-lux Quinta Do Hespanhol in the wine region Torres Vedras 40 km north of Lisbon, Portugal.
Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
Lakesha and Nikia married during the coronavirus outbreak on March 20, 2020, in Decatur, Ga., but before the CDC shut down small gatherings.
David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
Torie and Alyssa’s intimate bohemian rustic wedding in Cape May, New Jersey, was topped off with an all-night dance party with 300 of their closest family and friends.
Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
Many of you have expressed fear and concern about your upcoming weddings during these unprecedented and uncertain times of the spread of coronavirus. We hear you, and we understand your fear.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married