Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
Hawaii honeymoons are idyllic and abundance of delicious fare, gorgeous vistas and unique Polynesian culture. When you’re planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, try going beyond what you think you know about this natural paradise.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it