Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
Many queer couples have fantasized about an idyllic South Pacific honeymoon. But what’s the right choice for a couple that wants something a bit less…
3 reasons to make Bora Bora your honeymoon dream spot
The South Pacific paradise of Bora Bora has long been a honeymoon staple, with its dreamy lagoon, romantic overwater bungalows, tropical weather, and exotic landscapes….
Four reasons LGBTQ+ couples should consider a Charleston honeymoon
While parts of the South surely aren’t the most accepting of LGBTQ+ people, cities like Charleston serve as beacons of hope to our community.
The State Department will add a third gender option to U.S. passports
Lambda Legal Plaintiff Dana Zzyym has spent six years in a legal battle with the U.S. government fighting to accurately display their gender on their passport.
4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
Whether it’s because of money, time off from work, new responsibilities or another reason, you can’t go on a honeymoon just yet—but not all is lost.
Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
When you picture your ideal wedding or honeymoon, what comes to mind? Active and adventurous? Casual and relaxed? Luxurious and indulgent? Or chic and artsy? No matter which you pick, you’ll find your perfect combination in Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades.
Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
Lucinda and Kayeon had a wedding ceremony in Korea, where they live, but traveled to get legally married and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC