Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
“They made all of my bohemian-golden-hour-hay-stack dreams come true and they don’t even know it.”
Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
“Set in a cabin in the woods in the small town of Readsboro, Vermont, the design of the day focused on creating romantic imagery filled with poetry readings, music and a moody color palette,” explained Photographer Julia Luckett .
Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
“She went up to the room first then gave me the room number and when I walked in I was blown away.”
Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
Bursting with color, the decor was inspired by Taylor Swift & Brandon Urie’s music video for the song “Me.”
Fairy-tale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
Nicole and Amanda met in 2012 while they were in the same sorority.
Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
Samantha and Charlene are both nurses who met while working at the same hospital and quickly fell for one another.
Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
Despite taking place on a frozen lake, this winter elopement shoot radiates warmth.
Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
The couple wore custom tuxes, along with silver glitter socks, swarovski white and black crystal studs, velvet black slippers, cufflinks, and tropical boutonnieres.
Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
The couple describes the event as “a general celebration of English wine and love,” as well as “a massive party.”
Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
Guests stayed in cabins and enjoyed vegan and vegetarian food from 3 caterers.
Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
Emilee Carpenter claimed that New York nondiscrimination laws protecting LGBTQ+ people violated her freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and her right to due process. A judge disagreed.
Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles
This couple hasn’t let anything get in the way of their love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding