Romantic and rainy DIY micro wedding in Toronto
Willow and Cass’s Toronto micro wedding had a rustic garden theme and was completely DIY. The couple even prepared the cake and food themselves. The intimate and casual celebration took place in the backyard of Cass’s mother.
The decor included lanterns, candles, string lights, red florals and adorable clear umbrellas. Willow and Cass said that the planning brought them closer together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: acornproduction wedding photography in Toronto
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL