Romantic and rainy DIY micro wedding in Toronto
Willow and Cass’s Toronto micro wedding had a rustic garden theme and was completely DIY. The couple even prepared the cake and food themselves. The intimate and casual celebration took place in the backyard of Cass’s mother.
The decor included lanterns, candles, string lights, red florals and adorable clear umbrellas. Willow and Cass said that the planning brought them closer together.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: acornproduction wedding photography in Toronto
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights