These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
We had talked about marriage and browsed engagement rings briefly in the past, but nothing too serious. It was a long weekend when we went away just the two of us to a little cabin on the lake in Concession, Nova Scotia.
Montreal destination wedding with industrial chic theme
Kristina and Angela traveled from Philadelphia to Montreal to get married. Angela’s family lives in the area, and it was important for both of them…
Marriage equality: countries that allow gay marriage
Marriage equality is important when it comes to increased protection for our community as well as visibility and normalizing of LGBTQ+ weddings, commitment, marriage, families and basic humanity. Here’s the latest list of countries that allow gay marriage.
Ethan + Jessica: an outdoor summer wedding in New York
Ethan, a transgender groom, and Jessica, a lesbian bride, made the trek north to marry beside a gorgeous red barn at The Fallbrook Barn and Lodge in Oswego…
Victoria + Emily: Two proposals in a Toronto snowstorm
Emily and Victoria proposed to one another 50 stories above the city of Toronto at the Panorama Lounge.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding