This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
When Matthew John, singer, songwriter and LGBTQ+ activist, was searching for wedding songs, he quickly realized that many traditional romantic songs are heteronormative. None of the...
Transgender singer records duet before and after transition
Charlie Peck, a transgender singer records duet for the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros using his pre- and post-transition voice.
First Dance Wedding Song Selection: Jason Mraz’s “Love Someone”
Whether this is your first dance song or your last at your wedding reception, Jason Mraz’s “When You Love Someone” is a lyrical tribute...
Celebrity Wedding Planner Preston Bailey Marries Theo Bleckmann in King Kong-Themed Ceremony
Celebrity wedding planner Preston Bailey married Theo Bleckmann in the wedding of their dreams late last night, just after midnight on Valentine’s Day. The...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches