Jay Della Valle
Jay Della Valle is the CEO and head entertainer at Spinners Entertainment, an award-winning NJ/NY–based entertainment and events company since 1995. As one of the highest-rated companies in the NJ/NY Metro area, Spinners is known for its signature services which integrate some of the industry's most versatile DJ/MCs with world-class solo musicians and "one of a kind" acoustic acts. Jay also DJs, plays guitar and sings in a popular "untraditional wedding band" and indie folk trio called Owls & Lions. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, writing music, playing ukulele, and traveling to remote places.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing