10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
We know that you’re dying to add some color and pizzazz to your wedding, and rainbow details are the perfect way to do that! Whether you go all out for a completely rainbow wedding dress or throw in some subtlety with rainbow accessories and decor, all that color will add some serious sparkle to your special day.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
Looking for the perfect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations?
A new font has been released! Inspired by the late Gilbert Baker, this is the prefect font for LGBTQ wedding invitations if you ask us.
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Indian Inspiration: Bollywood-Themed Wedding Ideas
The jewelry, the bold splashes of color, the dancing—there are few wedding motifs as bright and glamorous as an Indian wedding. Even if you or…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles