Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
Candlelit wedding in the middle of Minneapolis for two grooms in a Game of Thrones–style venue, hidden away from the rest of the world.
A luxury fairy-tale wedding at a 12th-century monastery
Christopher and Jeremy’s Miami, Florida, vision for their luxury fairy-tale wedding is full of inspiration and dreamy details.
A bold, colorful wedding with Indian traditions and outfit changes
Lewis and Joe’s vibrant, colorful and intimate Philadelphia wedding was Lewis’s gorgeous vision come to life.
Sydney, Australia, microwedding with neighborhood pub reception
After a four-month engagement, Joel and Thomas married in a Sydney, Australia, microwedding.
Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
Kody + Jared infused their timeless ceremony with pride. This rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina celebrated pride in all the details.
Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
Angelo and Sterling’s DIY wedding centered around bringing their two cultures together: Filipino and American. The Venice, Florida, couple married on stage at the Venice Performing Arts Center.
Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
Mashaun and Elvis’s Georgia wedding was simple and non-traditional with a relaxed and celebratory reception. The wedding color scheme was inspired by their birthstones, amethyst for Mashaun and aquamarine for Elvis in March.
Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
Christian and Clifton’s intimate hometown Ohio wedding at Jeffrey Mansion was a semi-formal affair and detail-oriented in all aspects.
Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
Andrew and Tavion’s Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit had so many gorgeous elements.
David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
David and Anthony’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding was natural, earthy, comfortable and warm.
Fall industrial line dancing wedding with colorful touches
Frank and Will they fell for each other at Giddy Up Philly‘s free line dancing lessons so their industrial fall wedding heavily featured line dancing.
True Blue Madonna-themed wedding in Jefferson Market Garden
Jason and Kiril’s September wedding was inspired by “True Blue” by Madonna; they walked down the aisle to the song and had a Madonna photo booth.
Urban summer engagement photos in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Andreas and Patrick are getting married in May. They met online and live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where they celebrated with engagement photos.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding