David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
David and Andrew married at the Haight in Elgin, Illinois, on March 8. The grooms won the wedding as the grand prize of the Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway that launched during Pride Month in 2019. The winning couple, David + Andrew, received over $30,000 worth of product and services for the wedding of their dreams.
David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
David and Anthony’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding was natural, earthy, comfortable and warm.
Fall industrial line dancing wedding with colorful touches
Frank and Will they fell for each other at Giddy Up Philly‘s free line dancing lessons so their industrial fall wedding heavily featured line dancing.
True Blue Madonna-themed wedding in Jefferson Market Garden
Jason and Kiril’s September wedding was inspired by “True Blue” by Madonna; they walked down the aisle to the song and had a Madonna photo booth.
Urban summer engagement photos in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Andreas and Patrick are getting married in May. They met online and live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where they celebrated with engagement photos.
Couple celebrates 56 years of love with an in-home portrait session
Jerry and Lige have loved each other for 56 years and spent an afternoon taking romantic and sweet in-home portraits to celebrate.
Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
Matthew and William had a waterfront brewery-style wedding at The Piermont in Babylon, New York, surrounded by friends and family.
Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor
Filippo and Michele had a modern, black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor in Vigonza, Italy, with ambient and chic vibes.
Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
Jesus and Tommy were part of this romantic, floral bohemian elopement styled shoot at Joshua Tree National Park in California.
Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
Joshua and Unique’s wedding theme was royal and elegant, as if two kings were getting married. It was held at the Crest Hollow Country Club.
Engagement photos at the Millennium Gate in Atlanta, Georgia
Jemal and Kinte celebrated their engagement with spring photos at the Millennium Gate Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.
24 wedding vendors donated a wedding to two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 24 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
“We don’t live long enough to let anyone tell us who we can and cannot love.”
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration