Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles
Ramy and Hsin-I are getting married in Taiwan in August and wanted to celebrate their engagement with fun, elegant photos in Central Park. While they were photographing, they ran into someone who was creating enormous rainbow bubbles and decided to have fun with it.
“While Hsin-I watched the Eiffel Tower’s lights do their hourly sparkle, I took the little red box from my coat pocket, raised it into his line of sight and asked, ‘Will you be my forever beeb?’ He looked at me, his eyes widening. He laughed, then he cried. I asked are you laughing or crying? He said both. I put his ring on his finger, took out the second box and he put my ring on mine. And for a few minutes, the Eiffel Tower beamed just for us.” —Ramy, one half of the couple
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Scratch Studios
Location: Central Park
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding