6 challenges straight couples don’t have to deal with when planning a wedding
LGBTQ+ wedding planning can come with a unique set of challenges.
10 LGBTQ+ wedding products you’ll love
Spice up your wedding or home with these gorgeous items that honor your LGBTQ+ identity and love.
Trends in LGBTQ Proposals and Engagements
What are the statistics for LGBTQ engagements and proposals? How many couples are planning their proposals together? Is there one person who’s swooping down to one knee? In lesbian relationships, is one woman asking the other woman’s parents for permission or a blessing to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage? Just what does the survey say these days?
Email Sign Up
SIGN UP NOW! FOR FABULOUS WEDDING INSPIRATION EquallyWed.com is the premier source for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer wedding planning. Sign up now to…
Equally Wed Contributors Anne Chertoff Contributing Editor Anne has worked as a wedding editor at a variety of wedding magazines and websites including Martha Stewart…
Love is Love Wedding Show Atlanta 2011
Please Join Us! Sunday, September 18, 20111 – 4 p.m. Location: W Atlanta – Midtown The Altitude Room 188 14th Street Atlanta, GA Held in…
Equally Wed Shop
Equally Wed Shop We are proud to announce that we will be opening a new Equally Wed online store soon! The store will offer fantastic…
Atlanta Launch Party
Careers at Equally Wed
Job and internship opportunities at Equally Wed
Media coverage for Equally Wed
Swag Bag Giveaway Spring 2010
Swag Bag Giveaway Enter Equally Wed’s Swag Bag Giveaway contest to win $500 worth of wedding swag, including beauty and grooming goods, fashion accessories, and…
Investor information Equally Wed magazine openly welcomes sponsors, investors and supporters. Interested parties may contact Owner/Publisher Maria Palladino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.528.2000.
Site map here if not using a Google XML site map.
Permissions information here.
Swag Bag Giveaway – Thank You
Thank you! Thank you for signing up for the swag bag giveaway! We will notify the winner after May 1, 2010 by email and will…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot