Sunday, September 18, 2011
1 – 4 p.m.
W Atlanta – Midtown
The Altitude Room
188 14th Street
Held in the Altitude Room with sweeping views of Midtown Atlanta and Piedmont Park, Equally Wed’s Love is Love Wedding Show celebrates marriage equality and same-sex weddings with an intimate showcase of the city’s best gay-friendly wedding vendors.
Come chat with wedding planners, photographers, florists, fashion experts, venue owners, caterers, cake artists, rehearsal dinner restaurants, dance instructors, officiants, DJs and other experts who want to help you execute the wedding of your dreams.
This event is free and you don’t have to RSVP, but we invite you to pre-register by emailing your name and all your guests’ names to email@example.com.
The first 50 registered guests to arrive to the event will receive a VIP bag!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding