Sunday, September 18, 2011
1 – 4 p.m.
W Atlanta – Midtown
The Altitude Room
188 14th Street
Held in the Altitude Room with sweeping views of Midtown Atlanta and Piedmont Park, Equally Wed’s Love is Love Wedding Show celebrates marriage equality and same-sex weddings with an intimate showcase of the city’s best gay-friendly wedding vendors.
Come chat with wedding planners, photographers, florists, fashion experts, venue owners, caterers, cake artists, rehearsal dinner restaurants, dance instructors, officiants, DJs and other experts who want to help you execute the wedding of your dreams.
This event is free and you don’t have to RSVP, but we invite you to pre-register by emailing your name and all your guests’ names to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first 50 registered guests to arrive to the event will receive a VIP bag!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot