Beach engagement at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California
Los Angeles attorneys Ciera and Julie celebrated their engagement with a beach session at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California.
Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
Egyptian engagement photos at sunset with camel
Naomi and Mona set their engagement photos in the Imperial Sand Dunes in California to emulate their recent trip to Egypt and their thirst for adventure. They took photos at sunset with a live camel to make it look like they’d come to the desert after an awards gala.
Best states to start an LGBTQ+ family and more news this week
This week in family news: the best states to start an LGBTQ+ family, Delaware may start outing transgender students to their parents, New Jersey signs supportive transgender bills into law and more.
Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
Scavenger hunt proposal with engagement session on the beaches of La Jolla, California
One epic scavenger hunt ended with an engagement ring and this happy couple celebrating their love in a breathtaking La, Jolla California engagement session.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical