This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires
Jackie and Nina have been together for three years, including through Nina’s breast cancer. They got married at Trocadero Clubhouse in San Francisco, California, during the wildfires.
Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Beach engagement at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California
Los Angeles attorneys Ciera and Julie celebrated their engagement with a beach session at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California.
Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
Egyptian engagement photos at sunset with camel
Naomi and Mona set their engagement photos in the Imperial Sand Dunes in California to emulate their recent trip to Egypt and their thirst for adventure. They took photos at sunset with a live camel to make it look like they’d come to the desert after an awards gala.
Best states to start an LGBTQ+ family and more news this week
This week in family news: the best states to start an LGBTQ+ family, Delaware may start outing transgender students to their parents, New Jersey signs supportive transgender bills into law and more.
Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
Scavenger hunt proposal with engagement session on the beaches of La Jolla, California
One epic scavenger hunt ended with an engagement ring and this happy couple celebrating their love in a breathtaking La, Jolla California engagement session.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day