Romantic engagement session at the Palace of Fine Arts
When Jules and Megan said they wanted a “romantic and soft” engagement session, their photographer, Melisa Hall of Blue Note Weddings, knew that San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts would be the perfect spot.
“It was a perfect San Francisco overcast day,” Hall says, “Which made for soft light. The beautiful sea foam green hues paired beautifully with the terra cotta monumental structure.”
“The two were quite natural in front of the camera and complimented one another gracefully during their session,” Hall continues. “Megan, with her doe eyes and bubbly personality, swooned over her bride to be as the two spent time dancing together beneath the gorgeous dome.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Melisa Hall of Blue Note Weddings
Venue: Palace of Fine Arts
Attire: Rent the Runway
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor