Graffiti wall engagement photo session
Chris and Myles have been together for many years and are so excited to be tying the knot this fall. They decided to find a location for their graffiti wall engagement session that really encompassed who they are as a couple -a little bit of a different spot that is exciting and vibrant, just like them.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session
Yani and Divinity’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session was the first engagement session where their photographer, Studio A Images, had observers ask to take photos of the couple because they looked so amazing.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
Ohio couple’s engagement is a romance movie come to life
This love story is a romance movie come to life. Odds were against them over and over but love reunited them despite being on opposite sides of the globe.
“Home is where the heart is” Massachusetts home engagement session
Sue and Lucy’s home is where their heart is, so it was only fitting they had a home engagement session in and outdoors, featuring their adorable dogs.
Hill of Bologna, Italy engagement photography session
We fell in love with Simone and Fabio at first sight. They are extremely funny, kind-hearted and easy going. We share the same passion for…
Cancun proposal with spring floral engagement shoot
Jasmine and Kayla met while working at a hospital, got engaged in Cancun, and celebrated with a floral engagement photo shoot.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion