Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park, New Jersey
Selena and Meaghan met on TikTok and then continued to chase their spark over Snapchat. Before they knew it, they were planning fun dates in person to places like the Waffle House, ice cream shops and axe throwing. They love an adventure, but also love to just chill together at home. So for their engagement session they decided to show a mix of both sides. They met up with their photographer, Angelica Pasquali with Dawnpoint Studios, at sunrise on the beach of Ashbury Park in New Jersey. They first watched the sunrise from a beautiful, but simple, picnic setup. Then, as the sun rose, ran up and down the beach to have a little fun together, all while bathed in the gorgeous golden sunlight.
“Selena and Meaghan couldn’t stop laughing the whole time as they splashed water on each other, played with a random beach ball, and embraced each other as the warm sun kissed them back” said Angelica. Here’s to a lifetime of sun-kissed mornings, Selena and Meghan!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Dawnpoint Studios
Location: The Asbury Park Beach & Boardwalk
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.