Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park, New Jersey
Selena and Meaghan met on TikTok and then continued to chase their spark over Snapchat. Before they knew it, they were planning fun dates in person to places like the Waffle House, ice cream shops and axe throwing. They love an adventure, but also love to just chill together at home. So for their engagement session they decided to show a mix of both sides. They met up with their photographer, Angelica Pasquali with Dawnpoint Studios, at sunrise on the beach of Ashbury Park in New Jersey. They first watched the sunrise from a beautiful, but simple, picnic setup. Then, as the sun rose, ran up and down the beach to have a little fun together, all while bathed in the gorgeous golden sunlight.
“Selena and Meaghan couldn’t stop laughing the whole time as they splashed water on each other, played with a random beach ball, and embraced each other as the warm sun kissed them back” said Angelica. Here’s to a lifetime of sun-kissed mornings, Selena and Meghan!
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot