Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
Selena + Meaghan
Engagement Session Colors: orange, gold, copper, white, blue
Engagement Session Location: Asbury Park, New Jersey
“In the era of sun-kissed mornings. I want you to kiss me, while the sun will blush and kiss our love.”– Uzma Akhtar Ashrafi
Selena and Meaghan initially met over TikTok and then continued to chase their spark over Snapchat. Before they knew it, they were planning fun dates in person to places like the Waffle House, ice cream shops and axe throwing. They love an adventure, but also love to just chill together at home. So for their engagement session they decided to show a mix of both sides. They met up with their photographer, Angelica Pasquali with Dawnpoint Studios, right around sunrise on the beach of Ashbury Park in New Jersey. They first watched the sunrise from a beautiful, but simple, picnic setup. Then, as the sun rose, ran up and down the beach to have a little fun together, all while bathed in the gorgeous golden sunlight.
“Selena and Meaghan couldn’t stop laughing the whole time as they splashed water on each other, played with a random beach ball, and embraced each other as the warm sun kissed them back” said Angelica. Hopefully a lifetime of sun-kissed mornings is in their future.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding