Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
Selena + Meaghan Engagement Session Colors: orange, gold, copper, white, blue Engagement Session Location: Asbury Park, New Jersey Season: summer “In the era of sun-kissed…
Seaside engagement inspiration with picnic, classic car, and handmade floral masks
The session features a couple arriving oceanside in a vintage white car and celebrating their love by splashing in the waves.
Glowing sunrise engagement session on the beach after Disney World Proposal
They enjoyed a picnic in the sand dunes, listened to music, popped champagne and splashed in the waves.
Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
Lisana thought they were starting a regular day of work together. Little did she know, Regina had planned a surprise proposal.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
My partner and I are just beginning the wedding planning process, and I’m going to get more comfortable telling people I’ve just met that we’re engaged. After all, I don’t want anyone involved in my wedding who isn’t proud to support the LGBTQ+ community and be part of a queer wedding.
Beach engagement at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California
Los Angeles attorneys Ciera and Julie celebrated their engagement with a beach session at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights